If you’re looking for a romantic and fun night out, AMC Disney Springs 24 with Dine-in Theatres is a great choice! Located in the heart of Orlando, Florida, it’s a central travel location for tourists and native Floridians.
Arrive at least an hour early from the starting time of your movie to relax in the contemporary lounge area, and grab a fancy martini at MacGuffins… Named after a term coined by famed filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock, MacGuffins is an inviting bar where guests can shake up their movie-going experience and order beer, wine, and cocktails.
I had a sexy cosmopolitan (a la Carrie from “Sex and the City”), and my sister took a caloric splurge and ordered an “Oreo Cookie” cocktail. The drinks were so yummy, we each ordered a second cocktail, and carried it in the movie theater.
As a TV Host, I was invited to this special “media night” and we had special photo opportunities, and lots of schmoozing with other members of the media.
Be sure to come hungry to AMC Disney Springs 24 with Dine-in Theatres!
The portions were large… I ordered the appetizer sampler platter, and it was deee-lish! This large platter (great for sharing with your date) had fresh mozzarella sticks in a light batter and topped with freshly shaved mozzarella cheese; homemade, hearty potato chips; very tasty buffalo wings; mammoth-sized onion rings; and fresh celery sticks with blue cheese dressing.
As a girl trying to watch her figure, I opted out of the dessert… what a great dessert menu, and an opportunity to spoon-feed your date during the movie!
Feeling pretty stuffed from two cosmos and a pile of chicken wings, I loved the comfort of the big recliner-style chairs!
Pure luxury, and first-class all the way! Took another sip of my Cosmo martini, indulged in the fast-action of “Tron: Legacy”, and enjoyed the luxurious atmosphere. At a push of the red button, we had our own server. Luxury!
I highly recommend AMC Disney Springs 24 with Dine-in Theatres for a romantic date night out!
AMC Disney Springs 24 with Dine-in Theatres offers a meal-and-a-movie option and a bar and lounge, auditoriums which offer:
• Casual, in-theatre dining
• Upgraded, comfortable reserved seating
• Table-top dining
• Seat-side service and a personal call button that discreetly alerts a server
• An extensive menu including a wide array of entrees such as an enticing selection of quesadillas, burgers, flatbread pizzas, grilled sandwiches, house specialties, as well as appetizers and deserts
• A wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic specialty drinks, beer and wine
• Fork & Screen guests must be at least 18 years old unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
MacGuffins® Bar & Lounge
• A full-service bar and lounge area inside AMC Disney Springs 24 with Dine-in Theatres
• The perfect place to hang out with friends before the show or discuss the movie after it ends
• Named after a term coined by famed filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock
• Features a variety of beer, wine, cocktails and the full AMC Disney Springs 24 with Dine-in Theatres menu, including appetizers and desserts
• MacGuffins Bar & Lounge guests must be at least 18 years old; minors accompanied by a parent or guardian (at least 21) are welcome.