Do you have wonderful travel experiences you would like to share with our audience? Do have a great recipe to share? Do you have dating/relationship/marriage/divorce advice tips to share with our readers? If you do, then our editorial team would love to consider your guest blog post(s)!
Guest Blogger Guidelines
Share your travel experiences, cooking recipes, or relationship tips on the Love Eat Travel TV show blog website! Love Eat Travel guest bloggers focus their content to our USA and international audience, who have higher-than-average incomes, who love to experience life to the fullest, and are always seeking the newest, latest, and greatest! Our editorial team is always delighted to consider guest posts.
Topics we are seeking:
- International & Domestic Travel… unique & luxurious travel experiences, fun adventures, romantic adventures, cruise reviews, hotel reviews, fantastic restaurants visited, personal travel tips, etc.
- Cooking & Recipes… healthy cooking, organic cooking, vegan cooking, cooking tips, wine/beer/cocktail reviews, food customs in your family/holidays, unique gadgets, favorite kitchen accessories, etc.
- Love & Relationships… good & bad dating experiences, personal dating tips, successful marriage tips, coping with divorce/breakups, etc.
- Word count minimum 500 words, not to exceed 1,500 words
- Content is focused to the Love Eat Travel audience and is first – and only – posted to the Love Eat Travel site
- A balanced viewpoint that does not overtly endorse a specific company or service
- We prefer posts that include resources such as original photo(s) and topic-targeted links
- We give priority to bloggers who actively promote their guest post(s) on Love Eat Travel to their social media sites
- A two-sentence bio and one hyperlink is permitted with guest blog post
- Love Eat Travel owns the copyright to your guest post
- Draft posts are submitted via Word to our editorial team for review
- 48 – 72 hours of receipt of submission, we will review and publish (or request revision)
To submit your pitch, provide:
- Your Name
- Other blogs (with links) you write for (if any)
- Why you are interested in guest posting for Love Eat Travel
- Which topic(s) you will be submitting for
- How did you hear about us?