Dear Michelle Valentine,
What are your recommendations for good-reading “dating and relationship” books?
Here’s a list of wonderful dating, love, relationship, and self-help books that I have read (and still use for reference for my “Dear Michelle Valentine” advice columns):
- “How to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You” by Leil Lowndes
- “How to Make a Man Fall in Love with You” by Tracy Cabot
- “Playing the Personals” by Claudia Beakman & Karla Dougherty
- “Dates for Greats” by Doris Chelmow & Harold Rand
- “Romance 101; 1001 More Ways to be Romantic” by Gregory Godek
- “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus” by John Gray
- “Men are from Detroit, Women are from Paris” cartoons by Women, edited by Roz Warren
- “101 Reasons Why a Cat is Better than a Man” by Allia Zobel
- I have to add my published book, “How to Find Love Online: Secrets, Tips, and Lists for Getting the Best Response” by Michelle Valentine!
What is your favorite good-read “love and relationship” book? Please tell us all about it by leaving a comment!
We’ve all had good and bad experiences in our lives. We all have gifts to share… especially the gift of knowledge. My hope is that this week’s advice column empowers you to take (or continue on) the wonderful journeys life has to offer!
Now, I would love to hear from you… Have you – or someone you’ve known – to be in this situation? Or… if not, what advice would YOU give to this letter-writer? Yes, more than one answer is allowed – but I’m truly curious as to what made your heart pound the most.
Leave a comment below and let me know. Remember, do your best to share as much detail as you can because thousands of fabulous individuals come here each week for insight and inspiration.
What you have to say may just be what someone else needs to have a major breakthrough in their life!
Important: please share your thoughts and ideas directly in the comments box below.
Thank you so very much for reading, watching, commenting, and especially… sharing your personal thoughts. Your kindness and generosity are like vitamins for the heart.
P.S. If you found this valuable, inspiring and worthy of your time, please share it. I can’t think of any better conversation for individuals around the world to listen to. A big hug to you!
With so much love and appreciation,